D & S Associates
Mental Health & Substance Abuse
P.O. Box 178
Middlefield, CT 06455
Toll Free: (800) 950-5559
CEU- Ethics & Law
Seminars - Arizona
Seminars - Connecticut
Seminars - Florida
Seminars - Illinois
Seminars - Louisiana
Seminars - Maine
Seminars - Massachusetts
Seminars - Michigan
Seminars - Oregon
Seminars - Rhode Island
Seminars - Texas
Seminars - Vermont
Seminars - Washington
Book - Personality Disorders
BOOK: Personality Disorders
Author: Patrick L. DeChello Ph.D., MSW, LCSW, RPH
Code DS21 Soft bond
One of the most debated and misunderstood areas facing today’s clinician. While traditionally misdiagnosed, these are the clients most likely to be treatment failures because they rarely respond to psychotropic medication.
Personality disorders are much more treatable than ever thought to be before. This book examines each of the personality disorders and offers a framework to assess, diagnose and treat them.
Typically, persons with these disorders bring out more transference and counter-transference than any other disorder type. This book covers:
1. Defining personality disorder
2. Managed care and personality disorder
3. Descriptions of each of the personality disorders
4. Etiology of each of the personality
5. Treatments that work.
6. Use of DBT, EMDR and many other methods used to diagnoses and treat personality disorder.
7. Use of medication in treating personality disorder.
8. Trauma history and personality
Copyright © 1998-2007 D & S Associates Consultants for a Better Tomorrow, LLC
Website Developed by Aspire By Design, LLC